BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just Some Info 'Bout the Blog

So, I just added a new list over on the right hand side of this blog called "Links."

Just as the title suggests, they are links to things that you might find interesting.

The first one is the link to my page on YOUTUBE, where I've uploaded all the ministry videos I've made...you can go there and catch up if you've not seen them yet....(if you scroll down on the youtube page, you'll find videos that I've marked as favorites...some are just cute and others are impacting...and others are YWAM related...I am in the Get Involved video, which is a YWAM promotional video)

The second and third are links to YWAM international and the YWAM Philippines websites. I am a YWAM missionary, and just thought I'd put that up so you can see more of what YWAM is up to in the world...and perhaps get a better understanding of why it's so hard to describe exactly what YWAM is....:)

Scroll down on this page for lots of photos and info about what's been happening in Butuan!!:)

0 comments: