BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Introduction!

Hello!  For most of you, I'm a new face around here.  I thought I'd do a little intro so you aren't wondering, "Who on earth is this person?"  I'm Tricia, and I am Susan's older, wiser, and smarter cousin! (Just kidding about the wiser and smarter! LOL)  I live in Southern California with my wonderful husband and four beautiful children.  You can read more about us on our family blog!


She has asked me to keep everyone updated while she is in the jungle.  I will be posting updates as they come. If anyone has any questions of her that would be simple to relate via text message, feel free to post them in the comment section.  I won't promise to ask her every single thing, but I will do my best!

0 comments: