BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sometimes Life is a Bit of a Struggle....

and then I realize I'm trying way too much... trying to do it myself... trying to pick up what's not mine to carry... it's not a pretty picture, is it??

it's time to let Him be the One... to take care of me... to give me just what I can handle... it's time to sit with Him and just BE...

...sometimes I get frustrated with myself about this blog... I don't know what to say... don't know how to say it... don't know where to start....

so, I've decided to start again with this photo.

cause it made me laugh.

it was taken in 2005 somewhere deep in the heart of China... with a group of people that I love... doing what I love to do...

:) hee hee (doesn't it look like it could cause some sort of rupture somewhere?? :O)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful message and the picture really does make it a very vivid picture of what we all do when we try to pick up what God never intended for us to pick up!!!
Thanks for blogging again! I have missed it!
I love you,
MOM

Transient Drifter said...

Great picture! I totally understand not always knowing what to say on my blog. Will it really mean anything to anyone but me? Just know that people hang on your every word, and even the mundane can inspire. And, as you so eloquently put it, just BE :)