BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Where am I and What am I up to?

I'm not in California... I just found some photos I wanted to share...:) Last summer in Yosemite with my leaders, Duane and Lois, and friends and teammates, Tom and SoonIm.
I'm not in Palanan either...but her I am cooking in a jungle in the Philippines in 2005. Ya baby. :)
I'm not in China either....but this was in 2004...first time in China...carrying TOO MUCH STUFF!!! This is why I tell people I'm traveling with to PACK LIGHT!!:)
I'm not in Butuan either...but this was last fall...hanging out with the street kids...um. I'm so weird....

After the surgery I stayed in Baguio to recover and then to begin preparing for the Mobile CDTS. I've been learning accounting for YWAM, spending hours in the office learning to love Quicken and Excel. (I'm still working on the love thing.) I'm also coordinating the housing and registration for the DTS workshop we'll be having next week. People coming from all over Philippines and even from Malaysia.

In the beginning of July a team from Mariposa will be coming for 10 days in Butuan, and I'll be leading them down there. I'm really looking forward to that.

Then a few days later, once I'm back in Baguio, the staff will be gathering for MCDTS staff development. And in August we'll have the school.:) There is still lots of room in the school, so if you or anyone you know is interested, just email me!!

Now for the weather report:
We're having a typhoon right now in the Philippines. It's headed toward Baguio....signal #3...so please just pray for the safety of those in the path of the typhoon...and that we won't lose electricity for too long...:)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: